Arrival & Booth Set-Up
Exhibitors are invited to set up booths on Tuesday, March 13 from 8:30 AM – 1:45 PM or on Wednesday, March 14 from 7:15 AM – 8:30 AM. On arrival, please visit the Registration Booth to receive your registration packet and booth location. Please note that exhibits open Wednesday, March 14 at 8:30 AM.
Suggested Items to Bring
- Computer(s), monitor(s) and/or projector
- Extension cords and power strips
- Decorations for booth
- Materials to hand out to participants
- Wireless Internet is complimentary at the Hot Springs Convention Center. LAN lines may be purchased for your booth if you require a reliable Internet connection.
- Advanced Order - $200 per computer
- On-Site Order - $400 per computer
The Convention Center does not allow hubs, switches or routers to be brought onsite to connect more than one computer to a computer with Internet access. You will be invoiced for any additional computers if you bring your own device, which can and will be tracked using IP addresses. If you wish to connect multiple computers to a LAN line, the Convention Center has a limited supply of 4-port network switches available to rent for $25.00 per day. Bring your own network cables.
If you make an advance order (prior to the Conference), contact Kelli Withers at (501) 620-5009, firstname.lastname@example.org or Caleb Miller at (501) 620-5020, email@example.com. You can also mail attention to Kelli Withers, Hot Springs Convention Center, 134 Convention Boulevard, Hot Springs, AR 71901.
If you need to ship items to the convention center or order accessories for your booth, Southwest Design and Display can help. Please refer to the Exhibitor Packet Policies and the forms below for more details.